Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Pulau Langkawi, Kedah

My Office Management hold the strengthening program on the island of Langkawi. When I heard ..luminarc,correle, daim, hersyes and other things reflected in my mind ...

Throughout in my life, I have never been to langkawi for shopping alone .. they are all due to attend courses and programs organized by my employee.

We are waiting for the ferry tickets. All tickets purchased by the travel agent.


Main place of destination is the store of sea cucumbers. all types of medicines, antidotes are extracted from sea cucumber sold here.

After shopping, we had a lunch at one of the restaurant.




After lunch, we stopped into a shop that sells all kinds of batik cloth, pelikat, t-shirts, blouse shirts, kid's clothes and many more ...

 Makan malam...errr...berlatar belakang beberapa koleksi perfume....


Ucapan aluan oleh  Tn. Hj Pengarah a.k.a my big boss..









No comments: